Transfer of Credit Agreements
Southern Regional Technical College is committed to helping our graduates to pursue their educational and career goals. To this end, Southern Regional Technical College (SRTC) creates partnerships with local colleges and universities. These partnerships allow our students to articulate (transfer) credit between the two institutions. The following list contains links to the current transfer of credit agreements SRTC shares with other area colleges and universities.
Southern Regional Technical College (SRTC) does not have individual articulation agreements with the following institutions, but the list below includes all institutions with which the Technical College System of Georgia (TCSG) has agreements. SRTC does not participate in/offer transfer credit courses in all of these programs.
- TCSG DeVry Education Services Agreement
- TCSG Embry Riddle Aeronautical Educational Partnership Agreement
- TCSG Fort Hays State University Transfer and Articulation Agreement, January 2015
- TCSG Georgia Independent Colleges Association (GICA) Transfer Articulation Agreement (Updated: 12/16/13)
- TCSG Kennesaw State University Transfer Agreement for BAS Supply Chain Logistics
- TCSG Kennesaw State University Transfer Agreement for BAS Manufacturing Operations
- TCSG Life Umbrella Articulation Agreement
- TCSG Mercer Transfer Articulation Agreement 2016-2020
- TCSG Robert Gordon University Aberdeen
- TCSG Southern Polytechnic Engineering Tech Articulation Agreement
- TCSG University of Phoenix Alliance Memorandum of Understanding: February 2013
- TCSG-USG General Ed Course Transfers
- TCSG Albany State University Articulation Agreement