Address and Name Change

Students must keep the College informed of any change in mailing address or legal name. Students may change their information by filling out the  Application for Admission form in Admissions. 

Students who have a legal name change must provide proof of that change to the College. 
This proof may include:

State issued driver’s license
State issued ID