The SRTC Foundation is sad that we are not together for our annual Faculty & Staff Giving Day. Although we can’t recreate the excitement that is generated by our “work family” coming together in person, we can still collectively make a huge difference in the lives of our students. Now, more than ever, SRTC students need Foundation scholarships – not only to help them with tuition, books, and now online learning tools like laptops and internet access – but to remind them that they are supported!
May 5, 2020 would have been our Faculty & Staff Giving Day, but here we are, Standing Ready Together in Crisis virtually. Ironically, you are joining millions of others in an emergency Giving Tuesday. Yes, May 5, 2020 has been deemed #GivingTuesdayNow, a new global day of giving and unity as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19.
We hope that you will not only continue your annual donation to the SRTC Foundation, but also consider adding a little. We know the need will continue to increase for our students, and this time around, we (the thankfully and humbly employed!) have the ability to make transformative gifts to our community.
Let’s keep graduating America’s essential workers!
Ways To Give
1. Monthly payroll deduction.
Enroll or continue your support automatically from your SRTC paycheck »
2. Recurring gift.
3. One-time online gift.
4. One-time mailed gift.
Write a check to the SRTC Foundation and mail to: SRTC Foundation, 15689 US Hwy. 19N, Thomasville, GA 31792.
Our Gifts to You!
As always, the SRTC Foundation would like to thank our faculty and staff donors with fun swag. Here’s a look at this year’s gifts for YOU!
- All donors of any amount receive a 2020 hexagon sticker to add to your personal “donor wall” collection.
- Donors pledging at least $10/month (or giving a $120 one-time gift) also receive the 2020 Standing Ready Together in Crisis t-shirt.
- Donors pledging at least 1% of their salary become members of the Tanner & Aldridge One Percent Club and also receive a 1% Club hexagon sticker for their personal “donor wall” and two bottles of SRTC hand-sanitizer.
- Donors pledging at least 2% of their salary become members of the C. R. Wentworth Two Percent Club and also receive a 2% Club hexagon sticker for their personal “donor wall” and an SRTC first-aid kit.