Management and Leadership Specialist, TCC
Technical Certificate of Credit
Program Description: This certificate serves as an expanded overview in the field of management.
Length of Program: Two (2) Semesters
Student Learning Outcomes:
• 80% of students will demonstrate proficiency in evaluating and defending the predominant leadership style of a selected leader by earning a 80% or better on the Leadership Defense Paper.
• 80% of students will demonstrate proficiency in conducting an interview by earning a 80% or better on the Interview Assignment Rubric.
• 80% of students will demonstrate proficiency in developing a training course for employees by earning a 80% or better on the Employee Training Assignment Rubric.
Entrance Date: Beginning of each semester.
Entrance Requirements: Refer to Admissions criteria. Click for Entrance Score Requirements.
Age: Applicant must be 16 years of age or older.
Education: An applicant must be a high school graduate or the equivalent (GED). College transcripts will be evaluated on an individual basis.
Advisor: A Program Advisor should be consulted prior to enrolling in any course. An advisor will be assigned by admissions.
Program Final Exit Point: Management and Leadership Specialist, Technical Certificate of Credit.
Credits Required for Graduation: 18 minimum semester hour credits required for graduation.
1: Occupational Courses (18 hours)
|COMP 1000 Intro to Computer Literacy||3|
|MGMT 1100 Principles of Management||3|
|MGMT 1110 Employment Law||3|
|MGMT 1115 Leadership||3|
|MGMT 2125 Performance Management||3|
|MGMT 2130 Employee Training &Development||3|
School of Business
- Applied Technical Management, AAS
- Business Management, AAS
- Business Management, Diploma
- Human Resources Management Specialist, TCC
- Management and Leadership Specialist, TCC
- Operations Management Specialist, TCC
- Small Business Management Specialist, TCC
- Supervisor/Management Specialist, TCC
- Technical Management Specialist, TCC
- General Business, AS
- Business Management
Up one level
Programs of Study
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The information in this College Catalog and Student Handbook accurately reflects current policies and procedures at the time of publication. Students are admitted to the College under and are subject to the provisions of the SRTC Catalog and Student Handbooks for the term they initially enroll. Students in all programs are admitted under and are subject to the provisions of the College Catalog and Student Handbook and applicable addendums for the term they are admitted to the program at Southern Regional Technical College. If for any reason, a break in enrollment occurs, students must reapply and satisfy the College Catalog and Student Handbook requirements for the term of their re-entry to any program. The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between Southern Regional Technical College and the student. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.
Southern Regional Technical College. (2017). 2017-2018 College Catalog and Student Handbook
15689 US Highway 19 North • Thomasville, Georgia