About the Foundation
The Southern Regional Technical College Foundation is managed by the College’s Office of Institutional Advancement. Here, we cultivate relationships with students, alumni, faculty, parents and friends in alignment with SRTC’s mission. Through the generous support of our donors and community partners, our students become empowered to change the course of their lives.
- More than 60 individual scholarships are offered each semester
- On average, the SRTC Foundation awards over $130, 000 in student scholarships annually
- SRTC’s full-time faculty and staff raised $65,000 at the 2019 Internal Giving campaign day
- Many of our faculty and staff members are members of the 1% or 2% Club, meaning they give 1% or 2% of their annual salary back to the Foundation in support of student scholarships
- In fiscal year 2019, the SRTC Foundation raised more than $460,000 to support the efforts of the foundation and mission of the College
The mission of the Southern Regional Technical College Foundation is to encourage, receive, and administer financial gifts that benefit the College or college activities, with its first priority being to provide support that enhances student learning.
The SRTC Foundation was incorporated in 1991.
For additional information, please contact a member of our staff:
Director of Institutional Advancement
Dr. Amy Maison
Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Marketing, and Public Relations