About the Foundation
Welcome to the Advancement Office at SRTC! It is our job to cultivate relationships with students, alumni, faculty, parents and friends in line with the SRTC’s mission. Through the generous support of our donors and community partners, our students become empowered to change the course of their lives.
Together We Accomplish Amazing Things
- More than 20 individual scholarships are offered each semester
- On average, the SRTC Foundation awards more than $105, 000 in student scholarships annually
- The full-time faculty and staff raised more than $78,000 at the 2018 Internal Giving campaign day
- There are 58 faculty and staff members who are members of the 1% or 2% Club, meaning these individuals give 1% or 2% of their annual salary to the SRTC Foundation in support of student scholarships
- In fiscal year 2018 the SRTC Foundation raised more than $630,000 to support the efforts of the foundation and mission of the College
The mission of Southern Regional Technical College Foundation, Inc. is to encourage, receive, and administer financial gifts that benefit the college or college activities with its first priority being to provide support that enhances student learning.
The SRTC Foundation was incorporated in 1991.
For additional information on the Southern Regional Technical College Foundation, please contact a member of our staff.
Director of Institutional Advancement
Dr. Amy Maison
Vice President of Institutional Advancement, Marketing, and Public Relations