- Available on the Bainbridge, Moultrie (Veterans Parkway), Thomasville, and Tifton Campuses.
- Contact us for more information, Monday – Thursday:
- Bainbridge Campus at 229-248-2517
- Moultrie Campus at 229-217-4181
- Thomasville Campus at 229-225-5292,
- Tifton Campus at 229-392-2615 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- For more information, call the Career Transition Office at:
- 229-248-2517 (Bainbridge)
- 229-217-4184 (Moultrie & Tifton)
- 229-225-5066 (Thomasville)
GED® and the GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education (ACE) and may not be used or reproduced without express written permission. GED® and the GED Testing Service® brands are administered by GED Testing Service LLC under license from ACE. Visit the GED Website for more information.
Due to public health concerns, the GED test and HiSET exam can both be taken at home in a proctored environment. The GED test option is called the Online Proctored GED and the HiSET option is called HiSET at Home. These options require a computer, camera, speakers, and Internet connectivity for the individual delivery of the test at home or in another secure location.
- TCSG COVID-19 Parent Consent – Students ages 16 and 17 are considered under-age and may need the consent of a parent or guardian to test. Please check your testing confirmation email for requirements.
- TCSG COVID-19 Student Waiver – All test-takers 18 years and over may be ask to sign a waiver document. Please check your testing confirmation email for requirements.
HOPE GED® Grant
Legal Residents of Georgia who earned a GED® Diploma (high school equivalency credential) awarded by the Technical College System of Georgia, Office of Adult Education after June 30, 1993 may receive a one-time $500 HOPE award. This award can be used toward tuition, books, and other educational costs at an eligible public or private college, university, or technical college in a degree, diploma, or certificate program.
GED® and the GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the American Council on Education.
Frequently Asked Questions
• Preparation for the GED® Test
• Individualized programs of study to meet your learning needs
• Small on campus classes and online classes
• Free classes and instructional materials
• Career transition assistance into credit enrollment for HSE graduates
• English Language Learner program offered in Tifton, Cairo, and Moultrie.
• Adults with skills below the high school level seeking job advancement
• Adults with limited English proficiency