Please fill out and submit the Graduation Form.
ALL GRADUATES MUST COMPLETE THE GRADUATION FORM ONE SEMESTER PRIOR TO COMPLETION OF COURSEWORK. Once the graduation form is submitted and processed, an email will be sent to your SRTC student email confirming that your application was received, processed, and the graduation fee of $40 was posted to your account. All graduation information regarding, graduation practice, ceremony information, and cap and gown pick-up times and locations will be sent to your Southern Regional email account. Please check your email for all information, dates, and reminders. If you have further questions regarding graduation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update – Commencement Ceremony Postponed
Due to the continuing public health threat posed by COVID-19, we have decided to postpone the June 4, 2020 Commencement Ceremony. Southern Regional Technical College will hold our next Commencement Ceremony December 1, 2020 at the UGA Conference Center in Tifton. This ceremony will honor all spring, summer, and fall semester graduates earning degrees, diplomas, or certificates.
UGA Conference Center
15 RDC Road
Tifton, Georgia 31794
Frequently Asked Questions
When will Spring semester graduates receive their diploma?
- Diplomas will be mailed to you as soon as we certify the degree.
If I paid the graduation fees in Spring, will I have to pay again in December?
- No, graduation fees that were paid in Spring will be applied to the December ceremony.
If I registered for the June graduation, will I have to fill out the graduation form again and re-regsiter for the December ceremony?
- No, if you registered for the June ceremony, you do not have to re-register for the December ceremony unless you are graduating with a new credential that you will have earned by end of Summer or Fall 2020.
When do I pick up my cap and gown?
- Cap and gowns will be distributed in November prior to the December 1 ceremony. More information to come as the ceremony nears.
What time will the December ceremony take place?
- We are still working out the details of the December Commencement Ceremony. More details will be provided as the ceremony nears.
Who do I contact if I have other questions about graduation?
- For more information about the graduation, please email email@example.com.
Cap & Gown Information
Cap and gowns will be distributed in November prior to the December 1 ceremony. More information to come as the ceremony nears.
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation! We look forward to seeing you at the ceremony.
Graduation Dress Code
All graduates: DO NOT decorate your mortar board (graduation cap).
Dark dress pants
Dark dress OR Dark pants/shirt
Neutral or black hose/stockings
Black shoes with low heel