Georgia High School Equivalency (GED® & HiSET®) Program
Southern Regional Technical College now offers multiple options for achieving your high school equivalency. Two computer-based testing (CBT) pathways are available through testing centers or proctored at home: the GED® test or the HiSET® exam. The services are free and available online and at various locations in Colquitt, Decatur, Early, Grady, Miller, Mitchell, Seminole, Thomas, Tift, Turner, and Worth counties.
Adult Basic Education
- Adult Literacy face-to-face and online free classes
- Career Training (IET)
- English Classes
- GED test & HiSET exam Preparation classes (Math, Science, Social Studies and English Language Arts)
- Preparation classes for GaHSE options are free. Contact your local Adult Education Center for information about courses.
- Scholarships are available to assist with GED® Test fees and HiSET® Exam fees. See your local adult education center for more information.
- For a comparison of the GED® Test and HiSET® Exam, view this resource.
- Request a GED® and HiSET® Transcript
Due to public health concerns, the GED® test and HiSET® exam can both be taken at home in a proctored environment. The GED® test option is called the Online Proctored GED and the HiSET® option is called HiSET at Home. These options require a computer, camera, speakers, and Internet connectivity for the individual delivery of the test at home or in another secure location.
- TCSG COVID-19 Parent Consent – Students ages 16 and 17 are considered under-age and may need the consent of a parent or guardian to test. Please check your testing confirmation email for requirements.
- TCSG COVID-19 Student Waiver – All test-takers 18 years and over may be ask to sign a waiver document. Please check your testing confirmation email for requirements.
Adult Education (GED & HiSET) Contact Us
- Ashburn – 229-567-8781
- Bainbridge – 229-248-2517
- Blakely – 229-724-2445
- Cairo – 229-378-2909
- Camilla – 229-522-3641
- Colquitt – 229-758-5592 ext 5025
- Donalsonville – 229-524-8719
- Moultrie (Industrial Drive) – 229-217-4181
- Sylvester – 229-516-3992
- Thomasville – 229-225-5292
- Tifton – 229-391-2615
- Online Classes – 229-217-4181 or email@example.com