Microsoft Word Application Professional, TCC (MWA1) Technical Certificate of Credit
Length of Program: Two (2) Semesters
Moultrie (Veterans Parkway)
Bainbridge High School
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Students will create Mail Merge documents including letters, envelopes, and data directories.
- Students will produce properly formatted business documents such as a letter, envelope, and business report from straight and/or rough draft copy using various word processing features.
Entrance Date: Beginning of each semester.
Entrance Requirements: Refer to Admission criteria. Click for Entrance Score Requirements.
Age: Applicant must be 16 years of age or older.
Education: An applicant must be a high school graduate or the equivalent (GED). College transcripts will be evaluated on an individual basis.
Advisor: A Program Advisor should be consulted prior to enrolling in any course. An advisor will be assigned by admissions.
Program Final Exit Point: Microsoft Word Application Professional, Technical Certificate of Credit.
Credits Required for Graduation: 14 minimum semester hour credits required for graduation.
Note: Credits from this program may be applied to a degree or a diploma program.
|1: Occupational Courses (14 hours)||14|
|BUSN 1400 Word Processing Applications||4|
|BUSN 1440 Document Production||4|
|COMP 1000 Intro to Computer Literacy||3|
|XXXX xxxx - Occupational Elective||3|
School of Business
- Business Technology, AAS (BA23)
- Business Technology, Diploma (Business Administrative Assistant Specialization) (BA22-8BA2)
- Business Technology, Diploma (Medical Administrative Assistant Specialization) (BA22-8M12)
- Administrative Support Assistant, TCC (AS21)
- Medical Billing Clerk, TCC (MB21)
- Medical Front Office Assistant, TCC (MF21)
- Medical Language Specialist, TCC (MLS1)
- Microsoft Word Application Professional, TCC (MWA1)
- Technical Specialist, TCC (TC31)
- Unit Secretary, TCC (US11)
- Business Technology
Up one level
Programs of Study
Notice and Responsibilities Regarding this Catalog
The information in this College Catalog and Student Handbook accurately reflects current policies and procedures at the time of publication. Students are admitted to the College under and are subject to the provisions of the SRTC Catalog and Student Handbooks for the term they initially enroll. Students in all programs are admitted under and are subject to the provisions of the College Catalog and Student Handbook and applicable addendums for the term they are admitted to the program at Southern Regional Technical College. If for any reason, a break in enrollment occurs, students must reapply and satisfy the College Catalog and Student Handbook requirements for the term of their re-entry to any program. The provisions of this catalog are not to be regarded as an irrevocable contract between Southern Regional Technical College and the student. The College reserves the right to change any provision or requirement at any time.
Southern Regional Technical College. (2018). 2018-2019 College Catalog and Student Handbook
15689 US Highway 19 North • Thomasville, Georgia